Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ben in the BIG APPLE!

We are lucky to have Ben spending a couple of weeks with us in New York City while doing a rotation in Long Island. We have tried to show him some things in the city that we have enjoyed. We spent the day in Manhattan and had a really fun day full of plenty of fun and things tourists would LOVE to do!!
We spent most of the day walking around the city and navigating the bus and subway system. Luckily, Richie had a good sense of direction. I tried to help, but couldn't really help with directions! It was fun! I think Ben saw all he needed to see of the city...LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing such a great job husband-sitting!! We really appreciate you guys! We wouldn't have been able to make it work without you!! I love the pictures and I agree....I think Ben is more comfortable being the only person for miles in the middle of the desert than in the city :) thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete