Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm a SLACKER!

I know, I'm such a blogger slacker. We have had so much going on in our lives lately! One highlight is that Richie had 3 weeks off. It was GREAT! We went to Washington D.C. for several days and we had a great time. We luckily met up with Jake, Carly, and Jenn one night for dinner at Old Ebbits Grill. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!


I can't believe it has been 6 months since I had been home. Seriously, I'm very thankful to be working because if I wasn't I'm sure I would be el nutso again, as I was when I was bored stiff in St. Maarten! For my birthday my mom and Brantley came into NYC to stay with us for a week. We had lots and lots planned, starting with a road trip to Niagara Falls Canada. I can only say that this was amazing and I had the most amazing people to share this experience with!!! I feel like such a lucky girl! I thank God everyday for putting the people in my life that are here now. Its such a blessing!





One of my best times at Niagara Falls was the tour of the wineries in the area. Collectively we bought 27 bottles of wine and drank probably the equivalent. It was great! Later that night we went to eat at The Keg where we had a fabulous view of the horseshoe falls of Niagara Falls. It was so nice and is definitely a trip I will never forget.








After our Niagara Falls trip, we headed back for a few days in NYC. Morgan came up and spent a night with us and we went to the Yankees game the next day in the Bronx. It was great! Brantley bought us all the best seats and it was fabulous! We caught 2 game balls...mom caught one and Richie caught the other! What a great day! And...the yankees won!



1 comment:

  1. Niagra Falls is the best. We saw it last year and loved it. I would go again. It looks like NYC is treating you well. How much longer do you have left? Vaughn finishes in about 3 months. YES!!! I am sooooo ready to be done, and on to bigger and better things.

    ReplyDelete