Monday, January 25, 2010

Lifes Many Changes...

Well, I know its been awhile since I last posted. We have had so much going on! We were lucky enough to get to go home for a month in December. I worked at the hospital and had a very busy month with The Polka Dot Boutique. Richie spent the month doing a rotation at Ochsner in Nephrology. It was a very busy time spent at home, but well worth it! We were blessed to be home for the holidays! Theres definitely no place like home!

2010 has already proven to be a fabulous year for multiple reasons. My mom got engaged...yes, I said ENGAGED! We are thrilled about it! I think she's really lucky, but he's even luckier! We are excited to welcome Mr. Richard into our family! That news came on January 2nd!

On January 4th, all of our lives changed. We welcomed our first newphew into our family, Elijah Ashton. He is perfect in every way! Richie and I had to leave two days after his birth to come back to NYC, but it was worth every second of being with him! He is truly a blessing to our family.








Well, its not like I am a proud aunt yet...right??? He's so cute! I miss him so much! I think that when we go back home, Eli will be my first stop! I can't wait to hold him again!








Richie and I headed back to NYC in our over loaded Equinox...wow. We had so much packed it was ridiculous! Remember, we did bring The Polka Dot Boutique home for the holidays!


Since we have been back in NYC, its back to reality. I am working at Plainview again and Richie has started his Pediatric rotation. We have been able to spend several days in Manhattan and loved every second of it. We will move home April 24th...not that I'm already counting it down...and have decided to live it up until then.








Okay, well other than the frozen hot chocolates at Serendipity...is there really anything better??? The Polka Dot Boutique was recently recognized by eBay as being a Top-Rated seller....how exciting! I am so in love with my boutique and LOVE monogramming! It has been such a blessing in my life and I truly am enjoying it!



You can visit The Polka Dot Boutique at http://stores.ebay.com/The-Polka-Dot-Boutique.

Much Love!
Candace and Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment